Just a fly by to let everyone know that I’m alive. Sorry about the radio silence! I’ve been a bit under the weather this last week or so (it’s a cold, but with a gnarly cough), which means I couldn’t think clearly enough to think of anything to blog about.
- Hopped up on cold meds, which is always an interesting experience
- Watching Major League Baseball playoffs. As a devoted Yankees fan, I’m sad that my team didn’t get past the wildcard game. But I’m watching both National League (Go Mets, I suppose) and American League games.
- Reading. A lot. I finished Root of Unity by SL Huang (I think it may be her best one yet) when this cold was simply sniffles and a runny nose and am about 25% through a historical fiction novel about WWI France, Lies Told In Silence by MK Tod.
- Playing this ridiculous Downton Abbey game on my iPhone.
- Paging through an issue of Poets & Writers magazine.
- Revising a short story
- Deciding not to do NaNoWriMo this year.