I am now halfway through my reading challenge goal for the year–just in time for the halfway point of the year 🙂
Here’s what I’ve read since March, when I finished book 11:
12. Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert. Non-fiction/Inspirational/Art/Writing. 4 stars.
13. Never Let Me Go by Kazoo Ishiguro. Fiction/Science Fiction/Dystopian/Literary. 3 stars.
14. The Edge of Lost by Kristina McMorris. Fiction/Historical Fiction/Mystery/Twentieth Century/Ireland/New York/Alcatraz. 4 stars.
15. Because of Miss Bridgerton by Julia Quinn. Fiction/Historical Romance/Georgian/England. 2 stars.
16. Fall of Poppies: Stories of Love and the Great War by Heather Webb, Hazel Gaynor, Beatriz Williams, Jennifer Robson, Jessica Brockmole, Kate Kerrigan, Evangeline Holland, Lauren Willig, Marci Jefferson. Fiction/Historical Fiction/Anthology/Short Stories/Romance/World War I. 4 stars.
17. The Duchess War by Courtney Milan. Fiction/Historical Romance/Victorian/ England. 4 stars.
18. Dracula by Bram Stoker. Fiction/Classics/Fantasy/Horror/Supernatural/19th century. 2 stars.
19. The Heiress Effect by Courtney Milan. Fiction/Historical Romance/Victorian/England. 3 stars.
20. Daughters of the Samurai: A Journey from East to West and Back by Janice P. Nimura. Non-fiction/History/Women’s History/Japan/United States/19th Century. 5 stars.
21. The Countess Conspiracy by Courtney Milan. Fiction/Historical Romance/Victorian/ England. 4 stars.
22. Gut: The Inside Story of Our Body’s Most Underrated Organ by Giulia Enders and Jill Enders. Non-fiction/Science/Biology/Human Body/Medicine/Health. 3 stars.
So, what are you all reading? What’s on your to-be-read list?