Well, I have finally reached my 44 book reading challenge goal in 2016.
Next year, I’m thinking I’ll go for a lower goal (I have some writing projects on the horizon, after all) but anyway, here is the list from number 34 to 44
34. Lady of Devices (Magnificent Devices #1) by Shelley Adina. Fiction/Fantasy/Steampunk/YA/Historical Fiction/Victorian England. 2 stars.
35. The Plantagenets: The Warrior Kings and Queens Who Made England by Dan Jones. Nonfiction/History/Medieval/England. 4 stars.
36. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot. Nonfiction/History/Biography/Science/Medical. 4 stars.
37. Kindred by Octavia E. Butler. Fiction/Science Fiction/Historical Fiction. 4 stars.
38. Forbidden (Old West #1) by Beverley Jenkins. Fiction/Romance/Historical/Western. 3 stars.
39. The Winter Crown (Eleanor of Aquitaine #2) by Elizabeth Chadwick. Fiction/Historical Fiction/Fictional Biography/Medieval/England/France. 4 stars.
40. The Governess Affair (Brothers Sinister #0.5) by Courtney Milan. Fiction/Romance/Historical/Novella. 4 stars.
41. Fighting Demons (Hunting Monsters #2) by SL Huang. Fiction/Fantasy/Short Story. 4 stars.
42. Smashwords Book Marketing Guide by Mark Coker. Nonfiction/Writing/Publishing/Marketing. 3 stars.
43. Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean Rhys. Fiction/Historical Fiction/Caribbean. 2 stars.
44. 1984 by George Orwell. Fiction/Science Fiction/Fantasy/Dystopian. 5 stars
So, that’s the final list, but below the cut are the stats and breakdown: