I have reached 30 out of 35 books read in this year’s self-imposed reading challenge. As usual, here are the books and links to my reviews below!
21. An Embarrassment of Mangoes: A Caribbean Interlude by Ann Vanderhoof. Nonfiction/Travel/Memoir/Caribbean. 3 stars.
22. Once Upon a Marquess (Worth Saga #1) by Courtney Milan. Fiction/Romance/Historical Romance/Victorian England. 3 stars.
23. Midnight in Broad Daylight: A Japanese American Family Caught Between Two Worlds by Pamela Rotner Sakamoto. Nonfiction/History/Biography/Japan/Twentieth Century/World War Two. 5 stars.
24. Crazy Rich Asians (Crazy Rich Asians #1) by Kevin Kwan. Fiction/Contemporary/Comedy of Manners/ Romance/Asian/Asian Americans. 3 stars.
25. Erotic Stories For Punjabi Widows by Balli Kaur Jaswal. Fiction/Contemporary/Women’s Fiction/Cultural–British/Punjabi Sikh. 4 stars.
27. Rejected Princesses: Tales of History’s Boldest Heroines, Hellions and Heretics by Jason Porath. Nonfiction/History/Biography/Women’s History/Feminism/Illustrated. 5 stars.
28. The Bittersweet Bride (Advertisements for Love #1) by Vanessa Riley. Fiction/Romance/Historical Romance/Regency/Multicultural. 3 stars.
29. Jasmine Toguchi: Mochi Queen (Jasmine Toguchi #1) by Debbi Michiko Florence. Fiction/Childrens/Middle Grade/Family/Cultural–>Japanese American. 4 stars.