Well, finally, I have hit the halfway mark of my reading goal for this year–10 books! Here they are:
1. Becoming by Michelle Obama. 5 stars. Nonfiction/Autobiography/ Memoir.
2. Midnight Riot (Rivers of London, #1) by Ben Aaronovitch. 3 stars. Fiction/Fantasy/Urban Fantasy/Mystery/British.
3. Her Royal Spyness (Her Royal Spyness #1) by Rhys Bowen. 3 stars. Fiction/Historical/British/Mystery/Cozy mystery.
4. After The Wedding (The Worth Saga #2) by Courtney Milan. 4 stars. Fiction/Romance/Historical Romance/Britain.
5. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. 5 stars. Fiction/Contemporary/Young Adult.
6. A Girl Like Her (Ravenswood #1) by Talia Hibbert. 4 stars. Fiction/Romance/Contemporary Romance.
7. Ayesha At Last by Uzma Jalaluddin. 3 stars. Fiction/Contemporary/Romance/Muslim culture/Canadian.
8. An Unconditional Freedom (The Loyal League #3) by Alyssa Cole. 3 stars. Fiction/Romance/Historical Romance/Civil War/Espionage.
9. Revolutionary Days: Recollections of Romanoffs and Bolsheviki, 1914-1917 by Julia Cantacuzene. 4 stars. Nonfiction/Memoir/History/Russian History/Twentieth Century.
10. Before The Rains by Dinah Jefferies. 3 stars. Fiction/Historical Fiction/Romance/India/Twentieth Century.