So normally, I like to do these posts in increments of 10 or 5. But I had finished reading ten books (half of my reading goal) by the end of July and August ended yesterday. It turns out I read and/or finished 5 books in August.
Which is a lot of books, when my average is about 3 books per month, if I’m reading full-out. I’m close to finishing another book today as well, but we’ll leave that for the next reading challenge post!
Hoping everyone has a great Labor Day weekend here in the United States!
Here are books 11-16:
11. Mrs. Martin’s Incomparable Adventure (The Worth Saga, #2.75) by Courtney Milan.
Fiction/Romance/Historical Romance/LGBT/Novella. 4 stars.
12. Music Boxes by Tonja Drecker. Fiction/Children’s/Middle Grade/Fantasy. 5 stars.
13. Next Year in Havana by Chanel Cleeton. Fiction/Historical Fiction/Contemporary/Dual Timeline/Romance/Cuba. 4 stars.
14. Thirteen Years at the Russian Court: A Personal Record of the last years and death of the Tsar Nicholas II and his family by Pierre Gilliard. Nonfiction/Memoir/History/Russian history/Twentieth Century. 4 stars.
15. A Conspiracy in Belgravia (Lady Sherlock #2) by Sherry Thomas. Fiction/Historical/Mystery/Victorian England. 4 stars.
16. Garden of Ravens by Krystal Jane Ruin. Poetry. 4 stars.