Well, I have surpassed my 2019 reading goal of 20 books, proving that you can, in fact, read things that are not graduate school related when you are in graduate school.
Here are my final group of books for the year. Stay tuned next week for reading challenge stats!
17. A Prince on Paper (Reluctant Royals # 3) by Alyssa Cole. Romance/Contemporary Romance. 3 stars.
18. The Nordic Theory of Everything: In Search of a Better Life by Anu Partanen. Nonfiction/Politics/Sociology. 3 stars.
19. Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI by David Grann. Nonfiction/History/American History/Native Americans/True Crime. 5 stars.
20. A Soupcon of Poison (Kat Holloway Mysteries #0.5) by Jennifer Ashley. Mystery/Historical fiction/Victorian/Novella. 4 stars.
21. Lady Chatterley’s Lover by D.H. Lawrence. Classics/Literature/Twentieth Century/Banned Books. 3 stars.
22. Cora Cooks Pancit by Dorina K. Lazo Glmore, illustrated by Kristi Valiant. Childrens/Picture book/Food/Filipino culture. 4 stars.